It’s that time again, Tumblr!
Time for Round 2 of Meg’s ~*SCALEMATE GIVEAWAY*~!
Here’s the scoop, copy/pasted from last time with a few minor adjustments:
SO. Here’s the deal:
- This giveaway is for ONE Scalemate in the colors of your own choosing. I have access to a lot of colors but not every color, so please have like, three options in mind in case you have something I can’t accommodate.
- This Scalemate will be “made to order”, as it were. I’m currently varying degrees of busy with school so this might take some time. Please keep that in mind if you’re looking to get your scalemate by a certain date!
-I will cover shipping for the continental United States! International entries are more than welcome, though, but please keep in mind that I’ll need some help with international shipping. Scalemates are really light but kinda large - shipping rates will depend on your country!
Here’s how you enter:
- Like or reblog this post. A like counts as one entry, a reblog counts as one entry. So that means each person can enter twice, that’s it. Please don’t be a jerk and do this on multiple accounts, I promise I’ll notice and I’ll disqualify you.
- You do not have to follow me.
- Please have your ask box open or I will not be able to contact you.
- The contest will be over on FEBRUARY 11th. I live in the Eastern time zone, so that may fall on a different day for some of you. I’ll announce a winner at some point that day.
- The winner will be chosen via random number generator for maximum fairness.
Thanks for reading and good luck!