Time for another convenient list!
- Posting this is me completely showing my writing cards. I know for sure that I’ve completely ripped off the phrase “speaks in paragraphs” more than once, and don’t worry I’m sure “verbal waterfalls” will be coming soon. I love love LOVE both of those almost as much as I love any interview that takes the time to describe the way the boys talk.
- “more or less” is adorable and something I’ve sorely under used in writing in the past. I’ll remedy that posthaste.
- “salade avec une sauce vinaigrette” just makes me think “omelette du fromage" and I laugh and laugh.
- Also, can we say that it’s totally a dick move but also kind of hilarious and adorable when Guy just flat out refuses to speak, much less speak in English.
- Speaking of dick moves: “He could stand to lose a little weight.” Ouch, man.